THE IDEAL FAMILY OUTING
A gymkhana in which to walk, play, eat, run and learn, but also rest. A labyrinth of animals, trees, water, bridges and towers. A treasure map. A place of encounter, a treasure for all ages.
PLAN YOUR FAMILY VISIT
For a correct planning of your family visit, the approximate time used in the activity is 2 to 3 hours. Check our opening times.
We don’t close at midday.
A part of the park plan, children 5 to 12 years old, get a game of clues to do during their visit.
A nature activity to enjoy as a family
Parc Samà is a nature activity recommended for families. The park has equipment and services for all the needs and expectations of the enjoyment of the family in nature.
We guarantee installations suitable for the comfort of children and we have tools oriented to adapt the activity to different ages, making the visit satisfactory for the whole family.
Tips and recommendations for the family visit
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all moments.
- Paths must be always followed and signs and warnings respected, especially by families with children.
- Underage children must have special precaution with sun and heat during the months of summer. We recommend wearing head protection (hats or shades), light clothing and drink water frequently.
- We recommend families with children not to get too close to animals.
- Taking plants is not permitted.
Equipment and special services
- Changing table in the toilet.
- First Aid kit under demand.
- Accessible paths for baby buggies.
- Children playground that guarantees fund and entertainment for the small ones.